大家好! I'm sorry I forgot to write last week, I didn't have any time on my P-day. Thank you to all who came to my farewell or watched it online! It was good to see you all. It's been a good couple weeks and I can't believe I'm almost halfway done with MTC (I just finished week 4). We took a language assessment this week and I realized that even though I'm memorizing tons of words, I struggle a lot at creating sentences quickly and sounding more fluid. My goal now is to practice creating sentences as I learn new words so hopefully, I can improve overall. We've been doing a lot of practice teaching basic lessons in Chinese. I feel like me and my companion have a pretty good flow between the two of us so it's been pretty good so far even though we can't go deeper into most subjects. We've had a lot of problems with TRCs though haha. We had signed up for one this past Tuesday but we never got the email with the link or bio so we never got to do it. Then we signed up for this past Friday and when we were ready to start the link for the zoom call didn't work. I ended up calling the Training Office and they were able to give us the zoom ID so that was a blessing. We ended up being 10 minutes late but the lesson went really well so it all worked out. I still haven't heard anything about reassignment and I have no idea how fast the visa process in Taiwan is right now so I guess I'll find out eventually. I know God knows the plan for me and wherever I go is where he wants me. I'm excited to keep and learning and growing during my last 5 weeks of MTC. Love you all!
大家好! Wow, I'm finally done with MTC. It's been an amazing nine weeks and I've learned and grown so much. At first, I was nervous for online MTC, but it's been so much better than I thought. I've been able to feel the Spirit every day Last two classes and just have fun with my district. Even over zoom our district became such good friends and I'm thankful for their strong testimonies. My teachers were so amazing and I'm grateful for them in helping me get to where I am now. It's starting to get real that I leave next week because I've been gathering my stuff and packing up my room. I'll get to be on a flight with some people from my district including Jackson 长老 so I'm excited for that. My Chinese isn't great haha and I still have a lot to learn but I'm so excited to get out there and just start. I will say nine weeks of being at home, while great, seemed to take forever haha. One of my teachers 李老师 said that we have grown out of our...
Comments
Post a Comment