大家好!It's been a really good first week. Wednesday was my first day but I didn't have classes until 4:30 and it was mainly orientation stuff so it was pretty chill. I met my district and teachers and they are all awesome! It was kinda awkward at first especially since we are on Zoom and no one would talk haha, but it's better now. My companion is Elder Jackson and he's super cool. He lives in Lehi and likes to play golf so I think we're going to go golfing one of these P-days. Thursday however, was a different story. It was a full day of classes and we jumped right into Chinese. I thought my two years of High School Chinese would help but honestly, I was pretty lost the whole time haha. After all my classes I was feeling pretty stressed about learning Chinese. Throughout the day though we talked about the Gift of Tongues and that if you put in your best effort the Lord will make it enough. I prayed about that at night and asked for the spirit to bring me peace and the next day I felt so much better! That was a miracle for me and I was able to understand a little bit more of our lessons. It's amazing to me how being a missionary for just a couple days has brought me so much closer to the spirit. I'm excited to learn more and I can't wait for my next week in the MTC!
大家好! Wow, I'm finally done with MTC. It's been an amazing nine weeks and I've learned and grown so much. At first, I was nervous for online MTC, but it's been so much better than I thought. I've been able to feel the Spirit every day Last two classes and just have fun with my district. Even over zoom our district became such good friends and I'm thankful for their strong testimonies. My teachers were so amazing and I'm grateful for them in helping me get to where I am now. It's starting to get real that I leave next week because I've been gathering my stuff and packing up my room. I'll get to be on a flight with some people from my district including Jackson 长老 so I'm excited for that. My Chinese isn't great haha and I still have a lot to learn but I'm so excited to get out there and just start. I will say nine weeks of being at home, while great, seemed to take forever haha. One of my teachers 李老师 said that we have grown out of our...
Comments
Post a Comment